1-2-1 Mentoring for Photographers
If you feel the connection with my work and want to know how I approach each session you are more than welcome to join me for 1-2-1 mentoring. Whether you are relatively new to outdoor photography or an experienced photographer looking to enhance your skills, 1-2-1 mentoring can be a valuable investment into your photography business.
Whether you are relatively new to outdoor photography or an experienced photographer looking to enhance your skills, 1-2-1 mentoring can be a valuable investment into your photography business.
I offer 2 options customised by your needs:
1) Practise session + Editing. 3 hours of editing and 2- 3 hours outdoor practise session with 1 child model. This is an intensive full day program, where you will master your manual technique.
First, we will cover editing part at my home studio in South Benfleet and after we will move outdoor for the practise session. My 1-2-1 outdoor photography mentoring sessions take place in an agreed outdoor location. You will be able to use all the images taken on a day for your own portfolio with mention Roberta Baneviciene Photography on social media.
What will I learn?
My aim for your mentoring session is to customise the session to suit your current experience and abilities as outdoor photographer. I want you to leave the day feeling inspired and confident. Together, we will go through the following:
- Your portfolio review and consultation
- Posing and connection with model
- Light and Composition
- We will shoot together to nail your raw images
- My hand editing workflow (Lightroom and Photoshop)
- Q & Answers where you can ask me any questions you might have about my photography style
2) Editing Only. 4 Hours editing only. I will edit my 4 images from start to finish. All my secrets and tricks revealed. After mentoring you will receive my editing video and pdf explanation of the steps I used.
Please contact me if you wish to book any of my mentoring. Please fill out the contact form below and you will be contacted within 24 hours. I look forward to hearing from you.